Thermoplastic coating pipe has the application of a medium-density plastic layer on its surface. Its decorative and protective coating makes it useful for several applications. This is accessible with a thicker finish and has an ideal coating for supermarket trolleys and signs. Thermoplastic coating pipe is accessible with a versatile industrial coating. It has good UV resistance and is non-toxic in nature. This pipe of special industrial grade has capacity to withstand the exposure made to UV rays and sun.
Product Details :
1.2 -7.0 mm
Up to 12 metres
Up to 100 Bar
- Low flow resistance due to Thermoplastic Coating from inside, the surface becomes smooth and offer lower flow resistance.
- Due to better flow we can choose pipe of smaller diameter.
- Larger inner diameter for the same outer diameter as walls are thin.
- The pipes are lightweight and strong due to high quality steel and the spiral welding technique.
- Reduce energy consumption by up to 50%, as we can use pumps with lower power ratings.
- No corrosion, minimal wear - Better Than Stainless Steel.
- Pipes can be supplied with different types of corrosion protection.
- Coated pipes are ideal in environment of acidic water, aggressive chemicals, slurry, extremely abrasive media.
- It meets the requirements of the marine environment's toughest corrosivity classification, C5-M.
- Pipes treated on the outside gives an even more durable surface that better tolerates mechanical wear.
- Ideal for pipes that are to be dismantled/reassembled due to a very robust surface coating.
- Low Cost Easy Installation.
- Short downtimes.
- Installation very easy. No welding. No special tools. No time-consuming training.
- Assembly faster as done entirely without hot work.
- Pipes have quick couplings. They can be easily dismantled and re-used.
- Pipes are lower in cost in comparison to Stainless Steel.
- Environment Caring.
- Lower CO2 emissions due to special manufacturing process.
- Lower power consumption during construction, as no welding.
- Standard - EN 10217-1
- Dimensions - Spiral-welded 76 - 639 mm, stepless Longitudinal welded 48 - 60 mm
B No. 204/205, Madhav Complex, R. C. Dutt Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India